Sneak Peek 3D Covid-19 Guidelines
While the world is experiencing many changes and challenges during COVID-19, Sneak Peek 3D is dedicated to keeping you and baby safe as we slowly ease back into reopening our small business.
While keeping our regular hours, we will be following health department protocols and guidelines to ensure that we can remain open safely. The following protocols will be followed strictly by Sneak Peek 3D during this time and until further notice.
– Guests will be limited to 2 per customer (not including yourself)
– DO NOT enter the building any earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled time. Please wait outside. Per our usual policy, if you arrive late, you will be asked to reschedule.
– All waivers must be agreed to and signed before services are rendered.
– Children 12 and under must either be kept at home or be accompanied by another adult other than yourself
-We will not be allowing additional guests to wait in our lobby.
– Any guest traveling from outside of Ohio MUST WEAR A MASK, and we ask that you utilize all sanitizer stations in our office upon entering AND leaving your appointment.
– IF you or any of your guests are showing ANY signs or symptoms such as, but not limited to, fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc, we ask that you please reschedule. Should any staff at Sneak Peek 3D visibly notice any signs, you will be asked to leave without refund.
– During your visit, PLEASE refrain from touching keepsakes and items, and allow our staff to retrieve these items for you.
– While our office normally accepts cash, apple pay, and all major credit cards, we ask that you try NOT to pay in cash at this time.
– Before shutdown, our office underwent a thorough cleaning and wipe down with medical grade sanitizer.
– All children’s books and toys have been removed, as well as waiting room magazines
– The office has been sanitized bi-weekly during the shutdown to remain clean and safe.
– Front desk will be wiped consistently throughout the work day
– Linens will be changed in ultrasound room and equipment wiped down after every customer
SNEAK PEEK 3D STAFF:
– During this time, Sneak Peek 3D staff will be required to wear a mask.
– Sanitizer and gloves will be available to our staff, and temperatures will be taken upon arrival to work.
– Employees must wash their hands as much as possible.