Sneak Peek 3D
During the Covid 19 Pandemic, Sneak Peek 3D is dedicated to staying open and providing our services safely for you and your family.
We will be following health department guidelines. The following protocols will be followed/enforced strictly by Sneak Peek 3D during this time and until further notice.
- ALL GUESTS MUST WEAR A MASK– No Exceptions! If you do not have one, we can provide one for $1.00- Disposable or $3.00- Cloth (cash only).
- At this time, we do not have a limit on guests; however, please keep in mind other guidelines. Groups too large will be minimized and asked to wait outside. Our room can (comfortably) seat 5-6 adults and 2 children.
- DO NOT ENTER the building more than 10 minutes before your appointment, but please arrive a few minutes early to fill out paperwork. This allows us time to clean in between families.
- Please use sanitizer upon entering and leaving, and refrain from TOUCHING keepsakes
- DO NOT stand at our checkout counter. Please be seated while filling out forms and waiting for images
- Recording is not permitted while in the Ultrasound room
- We are open By APPOINTMENT ONLY. No walk ins.
– All waivers must be agreed to and signed before services are rendered.
– Children 10 and under must either be kept at home or be accompanied by another adult other than yourself
– IF you or any of your guests are feeling ill or showing ANY signs or symptoms such as, but not limited to, fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc, we ask that you please reschedule. Should any staff at Sneak Peek 3D visibly notice any signs, you will be asked to leave.
– Front desk will be wiped consistently throughout the work day
– Sanitizer is provided both in the entrance of our building as well as in the ultrasound room
– Linens are changed in ultrasound room and equipment wiped down after every customer
SNEAK PEEK 3D STAFF:
– During this time, Sneak Peek 3D staff will also be required to wear a mask.
– Sanitizer and gloves will be available to our staff, and temperatures will be taken upon arrival to work.
– Employees must wash their hands as much as possible.